Mobile Citizen, a Voqal project, provides low-cost mobile internet with unlimited data plans exclusively to nonprofit organizations, educational entities, libraries and social welfare agencies. Championed by a national collaboration of EBS (Educational Broadband Service) licensees, Mobile Citizen’s internet service is available nationwide. We believe that making internet access available at an affordable price advances social equity.
- Sprint, now part of T-Mobile – Mobile Citizen currently provides internet service on the Sprint, now part of T-Mobile network.
- Cassie Bair, Chief Business Development Executive
- Lisa Reed, Vice President of Finance
- Luis Gomez, Operations Director
- Gina Dircks, Marketing and Sales Director
- Melissa Edmonds, Sr. Business Analyst
- John Kennedy, Account Manager
- Reggie Bouzy, Account Manager
- Jana Mathieson, Senior Sales Development Representative
Mobile Citizen is a social venture funded by Voqal, a collaboration of five nonprofit EBS licensees that work to create an educated and informed public. For more information about Voqal visit the site or download Voqal’s Annual Report.