Mobile Citizen partners with nonprofits, schools, libraries, and social welfare agencies. We do not sell directly to consumers.
If you are looking for internet for personal use (for you or your family), please see our Resellers page. Thank you.
Nonprofits, Schools, Libraries, and Social Welfare Agencies
Please fill out the form with your organization’s contact information or give us a call at (877) 216-9603.
Before you get started, you will want to please be sure:
- Your key service areas are covered on the Sprint, now part of T-Mobile network (check here)
- You are an authorized representative who has purchasing authority
- You have the ability to provide a Proof of State Tax Exemption, if applicable for your institution
- You have an IRS Letter of Determination, a W-9, or Form 990 to designate your status.
* There is no guarantee of an approval, this is at the discretion of Mobile Citizen following general, contractual, accounting, and legal best-practice standards and guidelines.
"*" indicates required fields