Do you need additional Internet connectivity to fuel mobile hotspot lending programs or to meet ongoing remote educational needs? If so, you should take advantage of the Emergency Connectivity Fund that is only available for a short time as part of the America Recovery Act of 2021. The $7 billion plus in funds allocated for this program will help schools and libraries support both technology and connectivity services.
Who is Eligible?
- Schools and libraries, including Tribal libraries, which are eligible for support under the Library Services and Technology Act
Application and Deadlines
- The ECF application filing window is open now through August 13, 2021. During this limited time, eligible schools and libraries can submit requests for funding to purchase eligible equipment and services between July 1, 2021, and June 30, 2022.
- Interested schools and libraries can find more information about how to apply here, including a very helpful step-by-step tutorial.
We recently held a meeting to provide overview information and share ideas about the program.
Leveraging ECF to Further Your Mission
- ECF overview
- Tips for how to navigate & maximize
- Intro to Mobile Citizen
- Unlimited data and no throttling
- CIPA-compliant filters
- Sustainability after ECF ends – only $120 for a year = $10 a month
- Customers share experiences
- Find out more directly from customers
- Large Midwest School District and West Coast Library
Click here to listen the a recording of this meeting and please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.